PAINTED DRIFTWOOD FINISH - how to video using ASCP



Growing up we spent most free weekends camping
on the shores of Harrison lake. The lake always had
lots of silvered driftwood and my father, sister, and
I would build rafts to sail around on. I was a tall skinny
child with long legs and big ambitions. The bigger
the logs the more I wanted to roll them down the
beach and build them into our rafts. I will never
forget the look and feel of those sun kissed driftwood
logs.







 Recreating that perfect silvered driftwood finish with paint
 isn't as hard as you might think. While I was painting this 
cabinet I shot a short video to show you the steps I took and 
the supplies I used.



If you have trouble viewing this video please try
using a different browser such as Google Chrome.
*********************************************


BEFORE                           AFTER


MORE DETAILS:

The tutorial for the DIY graphics done on
these glass doors can be found here: 
https://bit.ly/2t92VLy



********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
   
        
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
   

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware