CHRISTMAS DECOR 2014 - part 3

 
 
Our Christmas bed this year definitely has a starry
night feeling to it, which for the holidays is a lot of
fun. Last year I used snow flakes on the window
over our bed and paired that with a heavy red
plaid & wool blanket for a snow lodge theme.
It has been quite warm this year so the starry
night theme seems to work better.








 

 I strung two faux greenery garlands over the window frame and used blue (cold LED) lights
to give it the night time starry feeling. The 4 white stars are tree ornaments stuck to the
window glass with double sided tape. The last thing I added was 4 large mirror balls.
 
  
 
I had a small cedar tree outside that needed to be topped so I cut it and put it in
water in an enamel ware jug on my bedside. I get to smell the cedar
adding to the sensations of being out doors at night.
 
 
 
     
 
 
THANK YOU to everyone who has sent Christmas wishes for us over the
last few days during the Christmas posts. We appreciate them all and
wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
 
 



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bedroom and so creative. Love it! XX Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the window for a headboard! Cute to decorate! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As tenido una idea muy original, con esa ventana.
    Saludos y Feliz Navidad.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!