CHRISTMAS DECOR 2014 - part 1

 
 
This year I'm decorating two homes, mine and my mothers.
Mother is very traditional and I'm not, so it gets confusing
when I go from one home to the other. I hope to share some
of her home in the days to come. Our main space has been
decorated in vintage whites with greenery and sparkling glass.
These are the photos taken of the décor around the TV.
 




 
I have a small string of white lights running under the white mesh. This decorator's mesh
also came in handy to hide the cable box but still allow the remote to work through it.
 
 
 
 
 
BTW .... My TV was black when I started but I didn't like it so I painted the frame white with ASCP.
  
  
BEFORE                           AFTER
 

 
I hope I have inspired you!
 
 





Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ALL!