A LITTLE DESK & SOME MAGIC LOVE

 



This little desk made it into a pile of
furniture I had given up on. It had been
photographed in it's uncared for and
ugly state and advertised as a give
away on my Facebook page.






No one saw any potential in her and that kick started my interest again. All it really needed
was a good cleaning, a good painting, some awesome drawer hardware, and the magic love.


What little lady doesn't love some sparkling crystal knob so I added a pair across the top
and the big curly Q handles came from the Etsy shop. They have been ignored for months
 so I figured they must have been waiting for the unloved desk.

 

Her size is unmatched by most furniture pieces as she can be used in so many small
spaces. 





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. She is a beauty!!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job bringing life to that desk. Love the handles and knobs. They give it the special touch.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!