WHITE WICKER & NO WAX - before and after



This little wicker three drawer needed more than just paint, but once I finished the cleaning and the
repairs the painting started to make it look so cute and shabby chic. I used ASCP but did not wax the
wicker. I've painted many wicker baskets with ASCP and they have held up just fine with out waxing
and I did not wax the wicker on this chest either. The top is solid wood and will get lots of use so I
 distressed and waxed it to protect the surface along with the drawer knobs which will get touched 
a lot. No wax also allows for the chalky finish to be a part of the shabby vintage look of the finish piece.

 

 

 

  




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware