POTTERY BARN STYLED NIGHTSTANDS - white bedside cabinets



I had 2 old pine night stands that were very
similar and I wanted to make them into a pair.
The bottom front kick on one had a wavy cut 
design like this one above. The other was a 
straight board with no shape.





HOW I MADE THEM MATCH ...
I stacked the cut nightstand on the other, (face to face) and traced the wavy design onto
the plain one then cut it out. Below you can see the fresh cut made with my jigsaw.


They look like the perfect pair don't they?


So I cut the same pattern into the boring one and now they match.


The original hardware was replaced with black iron handles.


Light Queen Anne legs were added to raise them up,
and some light edge distressing on silky soft creamy white ASCP. 


They still have a few differences but that's what makes us all special, isn't it?







Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware