MY KITCHEN CABINETS TODAY

 
 
 
My kitchen cabinets started as dark dirty brown mdf, very typical for a seventies mobile home.
 
 
To update and lighten the kitchen I added an inexpensive trim to the face of each door and painted them.
They were painted in a cream color semi gloss latex paint, followed by a dry brushing of a darker cream latex on the trimmed area. The handles were changed to dark wood knobs and the hinges were
 painted with an oil rubbed bronze spray. I did these cabinets years ago and I'm still very happy with the look.
 
 

 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. They look great.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I'm getting ready to paint my hinges with oil rubbed bronze spray paint too, and was wondering how the spray paint has held up?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!