GRAPHIC TRANSFER STORAGE BENCH - dog biscuit ephemera bench




I finished painting a storage bench white and decided to add a graphic to it.
This bench could be used in an entry, in a kids room, or at the foot of a bed, therefore the graphic
had to work in all these locations. I spend hours searching for the one that would work and
I stopped when I found this Vintage Clip Art – French Dog Biscuit Ephemera at The Graphics Fairy.


I edited this graphic into 6 pages to fit over the front of the box.
I did it manually on a program I have but you can try this

Picking the right image or font is always a challenge and can take hours or even days but getting it
right makes the piece come alive. So stick with it and keep looking.
 BEFORE & AFTER





******************************** 

Stop in to see the shabby chic hardware available
at Firstfinds Etsy Shop





  

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. I love the Graphics Fairy, but have you tried http://olddesignshop.com/ She has some great old ads there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous!! It could fit in any space, it's fantastic. I have a question, I'm on Mac and that program you suggest works on Windows. Which is the program you use? I tried one online but I didn't like the result, the image is not sharp.

    Greetings from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a program called ACDsee. It is for organizing, sorting, and editing my photos.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kristy, I've checked it and it's also supported on Windows :-(. I'll keep looking...

      Delete
    3. Hi Maria, I use a mac too and usually use Adobe Photoshop for editing purposes, but if you are looking for a poster program to make larger images, PosteRazor is one that I have used before. You upload your image and it arranges it on A4 size (or US Letter maybe?) pieces of paper so that it all lays out like a puzzle to put together on your piece of furniture or whatever you're working on. So handy if you only have an A4 printer and need to print a large image. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  3. Love the bench!! Wondering what transfer method you used? I haven't had much luck with any I've done. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinned. My dog made me do it.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!