I LIVE IN A SINGLE WIDE TRAILER

 
I have been redoing some spaces, updating décor, and just taking some time for myself.
I work very hard every day moving furniture, answering emails, staging photos, writing stories,
painting and taking care of George. That last part is a full time job on its own. With every job
there are ups and downs, good times and bad, pros and cons. Working from home has it's obvious
perks like no commute, but that commute also offers you the chance to be away from work. My work
 is always all around me, this can be troubling some times. But when I decorate and photograph my
 own home it's amazing that I can share it with so many of my readers.
 
 
I reworked this corner and we think it is perfect.
The photo below was taken before moving in.
 

 Check out my house tour for more dramatic before and afters inside our single wide trailer.
 








Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Who knew? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear... you must squeeze out every square inch of space.
    So...I know you have your business, right there inside those walls along with life. But have you ever written any posts on 'Living Small'?
    I'm sure you have some awesome tips to share.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tour was fantastic.....you are one busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's even more impressive in person! It's great to see the befores... You guys did a wonderful job transforming the place!... And keeping it fresh and current too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have twice the area, can't do a thing with it. Love your space.
    Thanks so much for sharing and the encouragement always.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you just wrote a Country song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely corner and a dramatic difference from the before. I really like the mirror collection and the beautiful chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe at what you have been able to create in such a small space... It is absolutely beautiful and I am totally I. Love with it... Love your blog you continually inspire me

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!