THE MOST GEORGEOUS DESK

 
If you follow on Facebook you know George has been bragging about a new desk
I have been working on. Well it's finished and in place in the kitchen.
 
 
First thing I feel in love with when I saw this desk was the legs, big surprise huh?
I found it while we were out yard sailing this past weekend.
 
 
Then I realized this indented curve in the center would lends its self perfectly to my small space.
That was the moment when the light bulb went on!!!
 
And when I discussed with George swapping out his desk it was a no brainer.
the words he used when talking about his current desk was "it's fine"
the words he used when I asked about the new desk was "it's pretty cool"

 
When George is sit here and I have to walk past him it is tight,
with this newer desk there is a bit more room.
It may only be inches but around here every inch counts.

 
I had planned to strip and stain the top until I found this under the old finish.
So I have simply stripped and waxed instead.
SEE I REALLY DO LOVE WOOD!!!

 
One handle was missing but I had a similar looking pair so I installed them on the middle drawer.

 
The desk top even got an accessories update.

 
 
 
 



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. It is georgeous!! I love the legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you found a piece when you didn't have to add legs??? Ha! It is beautiful! The curved front really does make her special!

    Hope you got your CL situation resolved...

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!