PRINCESS DOGWOOD BEDSIDE- single nightstand cabinet




I had to share this DIY furniture project
that I painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
I still can't believe I found these enormous
vintage flower pulls and the ornate back plate
hardware that they go so well with.





Nicknamed Princess Dogwood because this is the ultimate little princess bedside table


and for the Dogwood styled handles I stole from the Etsy Shop


The legs are straight off a rotten chair, and I mean rotten!


The legs were already falling apart and had to be repaired before I could think about using them. 


I needed a new top and unfortunately my new silverware drawer had the perfect piece.

 

The SCALLOPED DETAIL was popped off an MDF coffee table,
the ORNATE BACK PLATE is from an old door handle,
and the FLOWER TRIM is from an old picture frame.


The inside of the drawers also got painted.




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware