Tuesday

HIGH PRIORITY - chandelier lamp


I finish furniture like bunnies have babies, it's just what I enjoy doing.



Unfortunately that leaves other things I collect sitting around being moved from place to place,
waiting for my attention.


One such project is a couple of vintage chandelier lamps I bought 9 months ago,
they are not a matched set but both are very elegant on their own.


Sharing with:

Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That is very pretty! Lovely idea. I have a few thousand things sitting around my garage and a spare room that I have to get working on too. There's never enough time in the day - I need about 60 hours in a day!!

    Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I am the same way, the little things are the bane of my work life. Did the shade come with the chandelier on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see similar stuff like that at thrift stores, will be dissecting them in my mind now as I eye them up.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have several old lamp shades with great lines. You have given me some inspiration! I've pinned this one for future reference. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense