MEETING OVER COFFEE - desk and chair set

Once upon a time in land far far away


this chair I redid and ....


this table I redid


came to meet after living in the same village for so long.


You see the cool kids didn't like them so they would never
be invited home with them to play.



But when they met each other it was love at first sight and was meant to be.


The chair had been included in a black spray session a few months back
hoping to get some new lookers.


When I saw the table and chair together it only made sense to me to paint the
now desk top to match the chair seat.


I played with my paint color and brushed and sanded against the wood grain
to achieve a similar appearance to the burlap material on the chairs seat.


I then used dark minwax ...
before I hand painted and aged this fun coffee design to the top.





Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. There you go again. Making me drool all over that table once again and now a matching chair. I sooooo love this pair.

    I am sure that it won't be sitting long now. I can't believe that didn't sell already. I wish I was closer because it would be sitting in my house right now.

    A little tip for you... when I painted everything black for my booth, it only sold when it was distressed. Something about the black and distressing made it that much more appealing at least in my area.

    Great job, I love everything about them.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love all the curves in the table and I love what you did with drawers!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set!! It's fantastic!!
    Did you make the graphic or did you find it online?
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice set! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you did the top to match the burlap, very creative and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!