INFO - updates

Just a few updates as life starts to get back to normal around here.

The visit with George's youngest and her daughter was great fun,
I felt like I was on a holiday too.

We went to the ZOO and went swimming at a local hot spring.
George hosted a BBQ and had my family over.
We invited one of my nephews over and the kids hit it off right away.
We also visited Fort Langley for antique shopping,
where I picked up something for Mother`s upcoming birthday from:
http://vintagehomecolleen.blogspot.com/
Colleen has a booth at the antique mall there
so stop in an see what she has available to help your home sparkle.

 
All of this means,
 not much in the way of furniture projects have been worked on for the past week.
I have found extra time to do some blog primping which includes
the black and white pages have merged into one:

and we now have a new color page under renovations:

I've given you the 3 faces of me on the top of the side bar--->


I thank you all for being patient with my email responses regarding your questions
and thank you to those of you have worried about my absence.
All will be back to normal very soon as many projects are already underway
for your viewing pleasure. (and my sanity)

KRISTY

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware