FURNITURE STRIPPING - gold marble cabinet






I don't paint all piece of furniture that come along.





Believe it or not I stripped this thrift store find and found this
 amazing finish underneath. Check out the close up pics and
 the before pictures below. I found this little chest at our local
 Value Village. It was covered in some very ugly paint, it had
 no handles, and chewed legs. It was a whopping $75, but I 
loved the shape and size and had to have it.




I couldn't sand it because all the details are pressed into the
 wood. It took about $50 worth of strippers and days to get all
 the ugliness off.


**************************************


What was left was a mix of white & gold & green 
& wood. I added 4 authentic vintage glass knobs, 
something my mother gave me years ago.



Are you ready for the BEFORE pic?




And here is a look at the messy striping process.




SHE'S A WONDERFUL PIECE NOW AND WORKS PERFECT IN OUR HOME.


****************************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project. 

     
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware