FURNITURE LEGS - adding legs to a dresser







I found her at a yard sale and saw how much she could benefit from a set of legs.





BEFORE                    AFTER

The BEFORE photo shows her sitting on a work platform
and she is still short in stature.



Someone had started to strip her before we found her and 
she had a large white mystery mark in the top surface. 
There is a cupboard on the top with vintage mirrored panels
doors that slide back and forth, how amazing is that!


Before adding the legs I had to add an apron around the base.


 I scavenged the wood parts I needed from this unwanted hutch.
Most of it is made of MDF but the decorative parts are solid wood.



I had to take some bits away and add some other bits to get a nice strong custom fit for the legs, as you can see in these photos.


The solid wood legs were taken from this coffee table.
The rest of the table was made of MDF ...
 


*********************************************************




I love how she turned out with her lovely curves,
and white distressed finish.




I want my whole house to look like this!

To read about how I add legs click here: 

*******************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  

       




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware