CUTE FRENCH CABINET - damask lined cupboard

I finished up a little frenchy damask lined cabinet today.



 I distressed all the accents, corners and edges.


She's been painted and lined for some time but I hadn't got around
to cutting and installing the shelves.


I completely lined the interior of this little cupboard,
assuming she would be used for towels, shoes, or even extra kitchen storage.


She would be great for a small space.


UPDATE: This little cabinet is SOLD.


I've also been working on some kitchen upgrades.
and finishing a single solid pine night stand in soft creamy white,
that will be listed on the AVAILABLE page soon.


I hope to share these finished projects with you soon.

Sharing at:
My Repurposed Life Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. that is so cute! love the applique on the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is really nice! how about that interior, fantastic, you must have a lot of patience. Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the applique the cabinet is adorable!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very sweet cabinet, I need something like that for a new bathroom we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a fellow poster on BNOTP this week. Enjoyed your post. I'm your neighbor on this week's posting.

    Hope to have you stop by my on-line yard sale. Sheila @ www.junkandjewelsyardsale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised that the little cabinet is sold - it is super cute!! I don't know how you had the patience to line the whole inside but it looks fantastic
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristy, The little cabinet transformation is wonderful and it would be perfect in a bathroom!
    I can't wait to see the changes you are making to your kitchen. Have a great week!
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. No surprised it sold! I wish I was in a locale that people appreciate our hard work. :)
    great job!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!