CUTE FRENCH CABINET - damask lined cupboard

I finished up a little frenchy damask lined cabinet today.



 I distressed all the accents, corners and edges.


She's been painted and lined for some time but I hadn't got around
to cutting and installing the shelves.


I completely lined the interior of this little cupboard,
assuming she would be used for towels, shoes, or even extra kitchen storage.


She would be great for a small space.


UPDATE: This little cabinet is SOLD.


I've also been working on some kitchen upgrades.
and finishing a single solid pine night stand in soft creamy white,
that will be listed on the AVAILABLE page soon.


I hope to share these finished projects with you soon.

Sharing at:
My Repurposed Life Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware