I spent a nice quite afternoon on my deck
tinkering away at this little table.
The top was loose and had to be glued and nailed back in place.
Then stripped, sanded, and primed in white.
I did not remove all the original paint, I wanted high and low spots
to play with the distressing process.
The color I used was Robin's Egg Blue, just a small tube of craft paint.
The inside of the drawer was primed then painted in a darker turquoise.
Then I had fun sanding all the imperfections, to make them perfect!
I really do like distressing paint. I choose to hand sand
rather then use an electric sanded. It offers more control.
Finally finished it off with a single bright white flower knob.
This side table is listed on the AVAILABLE page.
Speading the word at: