Saturday

COME, SIT, RELAX - white country spindle bench

Take a moment to stop in and enjoy the fresh BC air.

Have a seat, stay awhile.


The longer you stay, George will have to put off
 getting on his ride on lawn mower.

Would you like a refreshment?

The truth is I have wanted to take these photos for
awhile, and then when I turned my back George
 actually start to mow the lawn.

Well I run outa the house, down the stairs,
waving my arms madly in the air.
STOP...........!!!

Well of course he thinks something is on fire but
 does give me a helping hand to carry the bench out,
 watches while I take the photos, and then as any
 gentleman would, helped to carry it back. I'm sure
 he was just eager to get back to his ride.

 
 Some of you caught a quick glimpse of this little
  gem during an earlier post about wallpaper, a
 highboy, and my new paint sprayer. If you missed
 out you can find that here.
 

Sharing the fresh air at:
Funky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialFurniture Feature Fridays

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. I love that bench! I've been spraying for over a year {including the winter in the garage/paint room} my husband came up with a great idea: cut the legs of an old work table to around 18 or 20" or whatever works for you. We sit the furniture on the table to spray it so you don't have to bend down to get the legs ect. Also keeps the paint off the grass LOL!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bench. I love all the details. And your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your pics.. the bench is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty bench! It looks lovely amongst the dandelions!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who ever buys this bench is so lucky. I wish I could go. This looks beautiful.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely breathtaking... I love all the detail on that one. Another fabulous gem.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL glad I'm not the only one who stops my Sweetie in the middle of something so I can take pictures ... love your bench and all your white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute post! You had my laughing!! :O)

    The bench looks so charming sitting in the grass with dandelion flowers...beautiful!

    Visiting from White Wed. -- Hope you're having a fabulous week.

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little bench and such beautiful photos! I'm glad you got out there before the dandelions were mowed down! Definitely worth the effort! I am visiting from Faded Charm and look forward to following you!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bench!! I can just see it all dressed with comfy pillow in my back yard!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling bench. My hubby built two for me and I am hoarding them :) I had a paint sprayer last year and I love it!
    Hugs
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!