WALL HOOK TO DRAWER HANDLE - tulip side table





The side table I started 2 months ago, in the middle of January is now finished.








I call it the TULIP TABLE.

Original I finished it in black and gold.
What was I thinking?
Maybe winter was getting to me.
That post can be seen here:




The drawer was lined with a floral print composed
 of beautiful paper dinner napkins I found
while shopping in a Florida Bed Bath and Beyond.



George and I went crazy yard sailing this weekend.
The unconventional cast iron tulip handle was one
 of our finds. It's original use was to be a wallhook.


There's those cute little legs again, sorry I don't
 remember where these ones came from. I have so
 many asking where I get them. I just keep my eye
 out for them everywhere I go. I wish I had a
 regular source to share with you.


Here's the recap:

****BEFORE****        ****AFTER****

Again, if you want to see what happened
to it in the middle go here.


WELCOME SPRING!!
Happy to have you with us!


I'm so glad I put it aside til now.
It seems as though spring was the final
inspiration needed.


To read about how I add legs click here: 

*******************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  
       




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware