WALL HOOK TO DRAWER HANDLE - tulip side table


The side table I started 2 months ago,
in the middle of January is now finished.

I call it the TULIP TABLE.

Original I finished it in black and gold.
What was I thinking?
Maybe winter was getting to me.
That post can be seen here:




The drawer was lined with a floral print composed
 of beautiful paper dinner napkins I found
while shopping in a Florida Bed Bath and Beyond.



George and I went crazy yard sailing this weekend.
The unconventional cast iron tulip handle was one
 of our finds. It's original use was to be a wallhook.


There's those cute little legs again, sorry I don't
 remember where these ones came from. I have so
 many asking where I get them. I just keep my eye
 out for them everywhere I go. I wish I had a
 regular source to share with you.


Here's the recap:

****BEFORE****        ****AFTER****

Again, if you want to see what happened
to it in the middle go here.


WELCOME SPRING!!
Happy to have you with us!


I'm so glad I put it aside til now.
It seems as though spring was the final
inspiration needed.

I've shared this re-revamp at:
PhotobucketDomestically SpeakingmommahenscoopFurniture Feature Fridays

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

  1. Aw yay! How perfect for Spring! I love the use of the wall hook as a drawer pull! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I super heart love it! The tulip is perfect for it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this turned out pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It looks like you found a good place for it, bring on the sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love its new look! That tulip just makes it so special and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nightstand is so pretty! Your pics just capture all it's lovliness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... I love it!!!! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you do it???? Every time I see something you've done....they just get better and more amazing!!!! I know I've seen similar tables and although I knew they would look better with paint.....THIS I do not envision!!! Impressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful transformation. You did such a great job. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Tulip table and just love the white Parlour chair you did too!
    Great blog, you are a women after my own heart!!!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the white finish and the tulip so much! It really does scream spring time.

    I found you through the Paint Party at Domestically Speaking..glad to be following you now!

    Heather @ A Table for One, Please
    www.dorilukedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the cutest thing ever!!
    What a great re-do!
    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great "Spring like" piece of furniture! It looks amazing. Thank you for linking up with WW! I hope to see you back next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your transformation is amazing-the tulip is the added jewel to a fab piece!LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry it took me so long to get to this... I love what you did. I can't believe it is the same table. The tulip just gave it that perfect touch... and those feet, I love those feet...you never really noticed them when it was black, now they just look awesome. Great job. Love it.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Now you're talking! This came out fabulous.
    I showed it to Mike and he likes it a lot better now too.
    Sometimes it takes a couple tries to get it the way we want. In this case it was so worth the extra effort. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really loved this transformation, the new color, the beautiful tulips, the drawer liner, and the cute little bunny. It turned out awesome.

    I loved it so much I FEATURED you, I know I'm late letting you know, but I hope it still puts a smile on your face.
    ** I know you are so rad, you already saw that I featured you, hehe**
    Come grab a button girl, and display it proudly!

    **Features from week #30** @ Bella Before and After
    Also I would LOVE to invite you to check out my new PINTEREST BOARDS let me know what you think!!
    Thanks girl :)

    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!