Monday

LOVE IT OR LIST IT - polling the audience

We are looking for your input on this one!

I've been working on this Craig's list night stand

and awefulizing over it.

I don't like it!
George likes it!
It's midnight black with gold accents.

Do you like it?
Do you love it?
Do you hate it?
Would you buy it?
Do you have a suggestion?
Plz tells us your thoughts.

UPDATE:
I hated it, so the re-revamp can be seen here:

... WALL HOOK TO DRAWER HANDLE ...

it's real pretty now!


Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. If it was just the one gold highlight on the drawer I would like it. It is the other 4 that put it into the 'do not like' category. I think it is just too much. Nice table though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Rose's Husband Mike. Imagin my surprise, someone really wants my opinion, wow. The night stand is nice, a little to busy for me, I'm more of a minimulist, Rose hates that. The color works for me, I wouldn't change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My opinion is... of course, it's all relative to ones passion for color and such, but there's something about the color black and furniture that I just can't warm up too.. I do like the one decoration on the center drawer, but I would have left the others off, like the corners and the bottom. Sometimes, less is truly more.. I do like the table structure though..

    Leslie
    Your Newest Follower (of course you may not like me after my opinion...)
    Tranquil Acres of Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm torn too, I like it, but I think I may get tired of it quickly. I say sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First thought came to mind was that it was too busy. I think the one design on the door is fine but the other ones are overkill. Other than that I love it.

    Wow, Mike (Rose's hubby)did we win you over that much you are peeking in now...hahaha

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense