CHAIRS - driftwood

Last week I gave you the 1st installment
of the driftwood furniture I use to build.


Today I bring you
** CHAIRS **

This favorite is named *TERRY*
Each piece I made was also named. The names
 come from all sorts of places, ppl who inspired me,
 shapes in the finished work, even the recipients.


** LEAN **               ** SMILE **   

** PATRICIA ** ** JEAN ** ** KISSING **
  
 ** 88 **                 ** ART **


** MR & MRS CLAUS **
Here you can see the varying size differences in some of them.


** MONSTER **           ** FABULOUS**
Both of these chairs are enormous.

** BASKET WEAVE ** DARREN **
Darren was a custom order, a Christmas gift for his wife.



** ADIRONDACK **  ** INDOOR **      


** FATHER **


 ** SABER TOOTH ** ** PEACOCK **
Both lower to the ground, great for relaxing under the grapevine.


** HOBBIT **
Another favorite of mine,
unfortunately these 3 pieces were stolen from my yard.


Benches can be found here

A queen bed frame can be found here

Tables can be found here 

Misc. item can be found here


I've shared this with:
Furniture Feature Fridays

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I am absolutely speechless. These chairs are amazing! You are such an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You certainly are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world...??? yes! Yes! YES!!!! I adore driftwood.. but where do you get some big pieces?
    Unbelievable!!
    I want them all!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl!!! Amazing!! Beautiful and interesting work... work of art that is!!! I love them all... and all the names you gave them. The lines on these pieces are awesome!! So cool! Putting this on my facebook!! :)

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally unbelievable talent. I am in awe.

    I am glad I don't have to pick just one... I think you need to do a tutorial for all of us. I would love one of these for my yard... I will never overlook another piece of driftwood again... too cold to walk on the beach but guess what I will be doing this summer.

    Thanks so much for sharing you truly are amazing.

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!♥♥♥♥♥ I have dreamed of making furniture like that but wouldn't have where to even start. I often have very big dreams :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!