Friday

BEACH SHELLS & A BIRTHDAY - what you can do with simple shells

We saw some rose shaped necklace charms made of
 shells in a shop while on vacation in Florida.
So I decided to make my own and share it with you.



Both George and I love collecting the beach shells
 when we walk the gulf shoreline. 
Once we get home I use the collection to make
 something to remind us of each year's adventures.


These are some of our treasured finds this year.



I will show you how to take this pile,


and create one of these beautiful roses.
Instructions can be found here <----
Now on to my 40th birthday today
 and at dinner tonight I
 will be giving each my sister, mother, and my
 daughter one of my necklace creations.

  Cross your fingers they will enjoy receiving them
as much as I enjoyed creating them.


I'm sharing this at:

Beyond The Picket FenceA Little Knick Knack 
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...Love the comment about your age!!! Now...that is attitude...the good kind!!!
    You'll never get "old" because you are all about learning and creating...
    Have a beautiful birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the tutorial on how to make them :)

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    I have so many small shells from Florida and now I know what to do with them.

    Thanks,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness. A rose made out of shells. How creative and fun is that?! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart your blog-you are a girl after my own heart. I adore your necklaces. I love the coast! Would you be interested in guest blogging? I think you'd fit right in with us. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'm in love with the pink one! You should sell these!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense