Wednesday

A BARN GEM - white washed dove grey table

The neighbors had a yard sale early this month,
and of course we scurried over to take a peek.

This little guy musta been hidden in their barn for a
 bit of time, but was now time for a new home




..... AND A NEW LIFE!






The only products I used to achieve this look were
primer, stain, and a finish wax.

If anyone would like to
 see a post on how I accomplished it let me know
 below and I'll be happy to write a tutorial
with photos I took during the project.
UPDATE: tutorial can be found here:
*JUST PRIMER AND SOME WAX*

Joining the ladys at:
SAS Interiors

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!! I'd LOVE to know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really beautiful, I love the glass knobs & that clock is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS finish!! I think I know how you finished it, but I'd love to know if I'm right...as a rarely am. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks amazing! i love the color you achieved. i did something similar with a coffee table- it was mostly primer, then layers of stains on top to give it adriftwood look. i love that finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Please! Please post a tutorial! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome table! I'd love to know how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LoVE it! I can't believe it's the same little table. I really love your blog, you are one crafty lady. I hope you will pop over and see what I do at fineandhandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, I would love a tutorial on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It IS perfect and I too would love a tutorial because I can Never achieve this look!! Great job!

    I have a Giveaway from The Zhush I know you will love! Come & join!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look...give us a tutorial...I saw you answered Linda's questions today...High 5 for knowing that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes please! I would LOVE to know how you did this pretty little gem!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I love the look. Can you write a tutorial on it Please??

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!