FRESH FLOWERS ON A SHABBY CHIC BEDSIDE TABLE - bedside nightstand



My first furniture project this year is an adorable pair of nightstands I turned from dated dark heavy pine to light and airy shabby chic treasures. I used antique swing handles and cabriolet legs to give them a feminine look. And painted them in Annie Sloan Pure White.


The holidays are over, the turkey is all done,
but our bills remain to remind us of our fun.




The day after Christmas we had a big break-down,

on my desk sat a broken computer that made me frown.




Then in the van we had a broken part that made
everything cold, so we paid to replace it like we were told.




I guess it's time to get back to business and roll up those sleeves,

to pay for the furnace that broke on New Years Eve.


BEFORE                 AFTER

My New Year's resolution should be no trouble keeping
because I've decided to buy myself more fresh flowers and share them with you.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!







Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware