A FANCY STORAGE BENCH

 
 
 
I only got so far with this bench before I had to put it on hold. The tea house fabric I wanted was out
 of stock and would take 4 - 6 weeks before I could get my hands on. It is an extra heavy upholstery
 fabric and looks so good with white distressed furniture. Well it finally arrived and the bench got
finished. The drawer fronts are all decorative but there is a hinged lid with tons of open storage
 inside. It is Canadian made in Quebec and comes with a key and lock. 
  
 
This bench was painted with ASCP Pure white and Old white. The original finished had a heavy
graining and I took advantage of it with the distressing. I used a 220 grit sand paper and made sure
to also sand all the edges.
 


 
 
 
Hope this inspires you!
 
 
 


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware