CHRISTMAS CONSOLE TABLE DECOR - gold and white






Yesterday I shared all the photos of our front entry all decked out for the Christmas season. Today I wanted to share how I created the look.


I decorated this little room over three week days, when life
spared me the time. Truthfully I had a lot going on else where
and I want to reassure my readers I did create this while
 life kept happening. I find it easier to work on a blank slate
so in preparation the area was emptied a few days earlier.
*******************************************



Day One

5pm - I quickly painted the mirror while dinner was cooking
8pm - I hung the mirror and wall sconces, then added the candle holders

DETAILS
Mirror was found on the curb.
Sconces and candle holders were purchased at value village.
Paint used is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Chandelier has been hanging in this room for some time.
It was found on the curb and just needed some tightening.
Acrylic drops I added found at Value Village. 


Day Two

 3pm - 4pm I dragged the table into the room and unpacked
all my gold xmas decor around the table to easily pick from.
centered my 2 polar bears on a fur rug and set up the twinkle
light tree. I arranged the bottom shelf with the basket & pillows.

DETAILS
Table was a curb side find that I painted in the summer.
Ceramic Bears are treasures I found thrifting over years.
Twinkle Light Tree was found at a yard sale
Pillows were purchased at Value Village



Day Three

Morning I bought 4 gold and white garlands @pottersdotca
3pm - 4pm I hung both oval mirrors on the side walls as
 well as the the wreath on the center mirror using 2 suction cup hooks.
I finished styling with the garlands and my gold decorations.  
Evening I added 3 carved candle holders to the end of the table.

DETAILS
Gold Mirror was $6.99 at Value Village last week
Cream Mirror was $9.99 at MCC thrift last month
Tallest Candle holder I made from 3 furniture legs
Middle Candle holder reclaimed table pedestal
PaintSmallest Candle holder found at Value Village
Paint used is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.

*******************************************



*******************************************



DETAILS
Metal Tins are vintage tart tins I purchased second hand
Wreath was a discounted item after xmas one year
Christmas Balls are all plastic


You can always follow along on 
INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

*******************************************

for holiday star garlands


Firstfinds Hardware Store
 also has hundreds of vintage hardware
pieces available for your next project.

*******************************************


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware