LAYERING MIRRORS ON THE MANTLE - and a new mirror


MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL
When I am out and I see a second hand mirror that I like it is hard to say no. The benefit is I end up having a few different mirrors hanging around whenever  I want to re-decorate. 

This time I am using 3 mirrors layered on our faux mantle.
Picking different shapes worked well and keeping the
theme going with the gold makes it look elegant.


I have always lived in smaller places and mirrors have always
 been my thing. I can count how many shoes I have on 1 hand
 but I can't even begin to recall all the mirrors I have.


HALLWAY MIRRORS
&
DRESSING ROOM MIRRORS



BEDROOM MIRRORS 


****************************************************************




MANTLE MIRRORS
&
RV MIRRORS




VANITY MIRRORS
&
FLOWERS AND MIRRORS


A new mirror has come into my life
and I have no idea yet what I am going to do with it.
It is almost 4ft tall and I can confidently say
"I have no empty wall space"



****************************************************

vintage hardware

     
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION








Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware