WHAT WHITE TO USE - ornate nightstands &



 

I found another little set of
vintage bedside cabinets at
our local thrift store. I brought
them home right away to start
working on them.





I'm calling this set *The Golden Era Pair*
because of the warm caramel color of the original maple finish, and a hint of gold edging on the new kick plate.


In person they are rich like honey!

 

The hardware is from the twenties, and unfortunately I didn't
 have matching swing handles for the bottom drawers but you
 barely notice.


They have been painted with 50% Old White & 50% 
Pure White. I get asked a lot which ASCP white color I use 
most of and the answer is .... I use them both equally.

*******************************************





 In the olden days, you know before ASCP I used a custom
 mixed creamy white color that could be used in both pure
 white decorating and off white decorating. Mixing the 2 
ASCP whites at 50% achieves that same perfect mix.


If you can't decide which white is for you, try mixing them.

********************************************


Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

  
    CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
  
  CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
   
  CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION

TIL NEXT TIME




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware