Tuesday

MAN MADE CANDLES AND LADY LIKE FURNITURE

 
 
 *****************************************
 
 
 
A selection of George's candles are now available at
in downtown Langley
20506 Fraser Hwy
604 532 5931
 
 
 
 
My bedside tables and our tufted loveseat have both received a lot of questions
since I shared the new bedroom layout,
so I thought I would share what they looked like when I purchased them.

 
 

 
You can see another finished nightstand here
 
*************************************************
 
ALSO ...
Stop in to see what's new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
 
There are over 1000 pieces of used hardware to choose from
 
 






Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a transformation!!!
    I love what you do with furniture!!!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely transformations as always....you sure have a marvelous combination of vision and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nightstand lady. The only thing I would add is one of George's candles on it.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that nightstand so much!! I need to figure out how to do that to one of mine. Do you have a tutorial on it??

    Love those mason jar candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your whole bedroom is adorable!

    hugs x
    crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nightstand makeover!!! Beautiful... I'm now following via GFC and FB :)

    Blessings,
    Diana

    http://AnyoneCanDecorate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I'm in LOVE with your site, and I'll be following you on bloglovin' and pinterest!

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense