Thursday

LET THE SUN SHINE IN - yellow dresser

I absolutely adore this dresser and loved working on.


It also has beautifully lined drawers.
A link to how I won this Historical French Floral Birds Victorian can be found here.




She's another piece available at this year's Mother's Day
 Spring Show in South Surrey this Friday May 6th
 & Saturday May 7th full information can be found here




Some other items available at the show can be seen
 at the following links:





There is still more to come ...... 

Sharing the sunshine at:
Furniture Feature FridaysFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialSAS Interiors
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Really loving that yellow!! Such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to use that color but absolutely love it. Wish I lived in the area to see the show. Hope you have a wonderful show and weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow, you are so talented!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer is what it reminds me of :). What a happy dresser! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a fun dresser!!! love it's energy and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy yellow! How many projects have you got going there girlie? I want to see those vintage pattern pictures you were talking about . I think that is a cool idea.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the yellow and white mixed! Gorgeous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so happy! I really like the white hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is so pretty! I love yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get enough of your site and your taste, style, and diy's... There is so much here that I have on my list to do...I don't know where to start!!

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense