I WANNA BE .... - copy me challenge

 
This area is where I have done most of my refinishing over the last 3 years, part of my kitchen.
As some of you know from reading my house tour we live in less then 800sq.ft it's tight and most
rooms have to be duel purposed. I finally had enough of the chaos when it came to
cooking and dining and listening to George stumble down the hall to go to the
bathroom in the night.


Last Month I decided to moved a great deal of the
 house around so I could start working in the back room. One day while visiting the *MISS's blog*
I came across her grandparents desk and just adored how she had it placed. Well *my reproduction*
Miss Mustard Seed desk (last summer yard sale $15)
should have the same status in our home, after all I do love it, and now
there was an empty spot for it. But unfortunately this is the reality of our home.

 
The results for me and this challenge is:
I wouldn't mind being more like Miss Mustard Seed





Copy Me Challenge

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. You did awesome!!! I think yours look so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW - this could be MMS's house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great work! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the side by side photos. You have some great elements in your small home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. You are good. I can't believe how closely you replicated that corner of my living room. Truly amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good...you did an outstanding job!!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is truly amazing...your living room looks just like Miss Mustard Seed's!! Great job...I love it!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love how you did the side by side photos. You did a great job, Love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog and giving me such a warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word. Ohhhhh my... you rocked this one!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello:
    Loved visiting your beautiful home. I can definitely see the MMS influence and it works wonderfully in your space.

    Very, very nice : )

    Glad I stopped in today.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your desk it looks great and so much like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations of being one of the finalists! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being in the top five of the copy me challenge. I would have to say you nailed the challenge. Great Job!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic job, did you upholster the chair yourself? Im looking for ideas on upholstering an old chair i had as a child I have a picture on my blog page presently if you want to take a look id love your input you clearly have a good eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why oh why out of everythng you typed was the visual I got of George stumbling down the hall to the bathroom? I could of pictured all sorts of things but nope....

    Thanks for linking up your inspiration.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!