SECRET GARDEN PARTY FOR 2 - the set up



For my sister's birthday this year I hosted a special luncheon just for the two of us. Last year I spent my summer creating this space and sharing it with you, now it is time to use it.






I painted one of my vintage ladders in Annie Sloan Chalk 
Paint the day before so it would be ready for my event.
I laid it over top of the table to create a bit of coziness to the 
space. This was the first step of many to creating the feel I 
wanted. Please enjoy the photos I took as I set up for lunch.


















 INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood


You can see how we created the secret garden here:
https://bit.ly/2REawO2

*******************************************
FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE
vintage hardware 


switch plates

image 0 image 0 image 0
    *****************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware