WINTER DECORATING WITH GREY, WHITE, & CHARCOAL - living room update





Happy new year to everyone that follows along with our story.





The holiday decor came down fast this year and I got a start
 on organizing and cleaning all the nooks and crannies of the
 living room.


I finally installed these cupboard doors on the cabinet that 
holds our small living room TV. It has been a year since I 
made that plan, where does time go?

*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0
*******************************************

 ********************************************************



This year my goal is to find more time for me and do more 
decorating around this house, that's the plan anyways!
I hope you will follow along to see what happens.
  


My INSTAGRAM name is @4_the_love_of_wood
https://www.instagram.com/4_the_love_of_wood/
Also check out the hashtag #4theloveofwoodhometour


The color scheme of the room started once I found the
 charcoal rug at HomeSense. And then I had to pick a color to
paint the chair frames (AS Graphite) and it developed from there.


The mirrors are painted in AS French Linen and
I custom built the large star with white chippy barn siding.


*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project. 
image 0 image 0  
     CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
*******************************************


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware