THE CHERRY CROP




Our back yard is full of cherries.










A favorite this time of year is always to grab a bowl of
cherries to snack on while unwinding in front of the TV.
I was enjoying the expensive Washington State cherries for 
the last month, but now we have tons right here at home.


There are so many cherries this year I am thinking about
 making a pie, which I have never done before. 
Apple pie yes, cherry pie NO.



I had a lovely visit with a dear friend just picking cherries in
 the orchard. All these photos were taken with the spoils of
that afternoon and every time I will read this post I get to
reminisce about our visit.

*************************************************





The property I grew up on had a large cherry tree out front.
It was the center of my universe as a child. The tree was so 
big my dad was able to put up a tire swing and 2 regular
 swings. I climbed the tree all the time, my building career
 started in that tree when I built my first fort. I even recall a 
birthday pinata being hung from a branch of that tree.


I hope you get to enjoy cherry season
in your neck of the woods.

********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware