MIRROR GALLERY WALL - in the hallway






Our hallways has always been a place I can display my collection of mirrors and enjoy them every day.






I like vintage mirrors with wonderful curves and I like
reproduction ones too. Sometimes I paint them white
and sometimes I like them gold.


The display evoles over time as I move things around and
change different areas and experiment with my decor.
I think this vintage vanity mirror hung upside down is
perfect for this spot. I break the rules most of the time.


TIP
safe way to hang heavy items on the wall ...
find 2 wall studs and mount two "D" rings hangers on the 
back side of your mirror corresponding with the wall studs, 
then drive a screw into each wall stud and hang your mirror.

Just google D RING HANGERS

*********************************************






A fun thing I did with this light weight plastic oval mirror was
to use double sided foam tape on the back to adhere it on the
 face of this larger mirror.


And to finish up ....
At the end of the hallway I have created another
gallery wall of seashells in vintage frames. 



********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
  
        
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware