DIY GARDEN LIGHT - reusing a large glass bottle






Last time I left you with our latest outdoor project I had closed in the porch stairs and built new railings. Right next to the stairs I also built a small garden and created a garden light that illuminates the surrounding pathway.









Here is a look at the small garden I put in.
Below you can see what it looked like before I started.


To build the light I reused the wire urn (seen above),
a string of NOMA wire lights, and a large glass bottle.

 

I pushed the wire lights into the bottle and strung the 
plug end out through the urn to plug in under the deck.


***************************************************************






I have the lights set up on a remote switch that
is turned on and off from inside the house.



********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    



Sharing at:

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware