INSPIRED CABINET - with lion hardware




With having a vacation under my belt,
great weather, and an unexpected large purchase
coming soon I have been working up a storm
getting all sorts of projects finished. Today's
reveal is a piece I painted a long time ago and
has been waiting for the right inspiration to finish.


I'm no different then the rest of you, I loose steam on projects and they sit for months, even years 
tucked away where no one can see my shame. This sideboard doesn't even have a BEFORE picture
 that I am aware of because it has been over looked for so long.


Probably for the same amount of time I have been collecting / hoarding lion pulls.
I only ever find 1 or 2 at a time so it takes time to accumulate any amount
but recently I was inspired to use some of these pulls on this piece of furniture.


I applied anaglypta wall paper to the three lower door panels, and painted the cabinet with
Annie Sloan Old White. I distressed the cabinet around the areas where it would get the most wear.

   



UPDATE:
I finally found the before photo ....






Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware