KITCHEN BEFORE AND AFTER

 
 I found an old lost BEFORE photo on the computer of my kitchen
and thought you would like to see it posted with the AFTER.
 
 
 
I built the freestanding island myself and added a small trim to the cabinet faces.
I painted the cabinets in a creamy latex with a dry brush of a darker tone over the trim.
The hardware was changed by filling the old holes and installing wood knobs in a new spot.
I built a shelf in the corner for the microwave and added a plate railing beside it.
The back splash is a three dimensional wall paper in a small tile pattern and the upper section
is another wall paper which is a very playful and colorful French pattern.
 
I have offered a ton of links in the above paragraph to close up photos.
 
 

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware