CHRISTMAS, DEER AND SNOW 2013 - decorating



I chose a woodland theme to play with this year for Christmas decorating. 




It stated with the burlap
 ribbon I used on the Christmas tree. I had picked up these stocking hangers at Walmart along with
the crystal snow tree in the middle. My baby pine cones are from Brick & Mortar and the smaller
 shiny trees are a second hand find. They have candles behind them. (battery tea lights) I have also
 used a few sprigs of faux greener along the shelf.
A glitter covered reindeer wreath got perched a top of a black urn. The same black urn I use with a
 topiary ball in some of my furniture pictures. I simply pulled the greenery ball off the stem and sat
 the wreath in front of it.



My stockings were a unique find at Potter's Christmas Store, but they had to be purchased on the 50%
off coupon weekend. I planned to be there right at 9am when they opened and I found out quickly so
 did everyone else. The parking lot was full, the extra parking lots was full, and the road side parking
 was full. I was patient and a spot opened, we got in the store and picked out the stockings, before
 we knew it we were through the cashier and on our way. Thank you Potters for being so organized!
By now you must have noticed the title and the theme of reindeer hanging around our home.
The bed has a deer and even the wrapping paper has tons of them prancing around.




******************************************



This morning we woke to our first official snow. We had a light dusting earlier this month and it was
 gone by that afternoon. This snow fall should look pretty for the rest of the day but with warmer
temperatures forecast tomorrow it won't be here long. We typically get one nice snow to enjoy the
rest of the time it's rain. This Wednesday the forecast is calling for rain. Enjoy today's photos.

**********************************************************
 








********************************
Advertisement
vintage switch plates
 vintage hardware





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware