A STORAGE BOX SPRING REVIEW

 


I've mentioned my storage box spring a few times over the years and every time I do I get asked more questions about it so I figured it was time to offer my thoughts on owning one. The short and sweet answer is ... I love it! Best furniture purchase I have ever made!






Hidden under this unassuming well made bed is all my Christmas storage.
And it's easily accessed by a looped nylon strap at the end of my bed.

Check it out!!!


After I moved the last time I was fed up with my useless box spring. I wanted to get rid of it and
 have some kind of platform bed frame instead. Box springs take up so much space in a small home
 and I wanted to reclaim the space for storage. I learned about these new and amazing storage box
springs and had to have one. When closed they look like any normal box spring and your mattress
sits on top of it.
***************************************
I have a super heavy Tempurpedic mattress and the lifting shocks hold it up just fine.


For those of you thinking about getting one I hope I have offered some insights.
Use the search words *HYDRAULIC STORAGE BED* when looking.



You can always follow along on 
INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.

*******************************************
Firstfinds Hardware Store
  also has hundreds of vintage hardware
 pieces available for your next project.

Unique Off-White Cabinet Door Pull Shabby Chic Farmhouse image 0 Unique Cabinet Door Pulls Shabby Chic Farmhouse Grey Pantry image 0  Unique Glass Cabinet Door Pull Shabby Chic Farmhouse Blue Grey image 0

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
 all the vintage switch plates to choose from


*******************************************
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware