A SHIPPING THEMED GRAPHIC STORAGE BENCH


 
 
 
 
I find hand painting details very relaxing. I enjoy the quiet time inside my head.
And every now and then I go way over board painting a piece.
 

This storage bench is painted in a creamy white mix of AS Pure White and Old White. The graphics
 are all hand painted with black acrylic paint and a small artists brush. I`ve taken some photos of the
 steps I took to get the warn look over the letters and hope to share that with you soon.
I used a lot of symbols found on shipping envelops and crates.



 
If you come across a storage box like this look for the secret button that you push to unlatch the lid.
At first I thought it was locked, nope just push the button.

 
 



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware