HOW TO DECORATE FOR FALL WITH WHITE







This is how I decorated for fall, keeping to my white style.

 






This is a faux mantle I change seasonally.
Typically this time of year it would end up
darker and heavier than I like.


This year I tried hard to stick to light, white,
but still with an autumn feel.
Maybe some of what I did can help you.


 I focused on the warmth of golds and
different shades & textures of white objects.


 The gold is found in the obvious places,
the frame & flowers but also in the candle
light, the lamp bulbs, as well as the rust
 on the metal objects.


The different textures include porcelain,
wool, painted metal & wood, Alabaster,
the white wax of the candles,
even the different balls of string. 





********************************
Advertisement
vintage switch plates
 vintage hardware


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware