REDECORATING THE KITCHEN THIS WINTER - sign and window





Most people get to bring out the good china or display their collection of kitchen ware but for us it's the opposite. 



MOBILE HOME
We live in a mobile home in the country and have 666 sq. ft
of heated living space. We have no dining table and counter
 space is prime real estate. We had 12 people for dinner over
the Christmas holidays and countless food dishes to put out
so any extras had to be stashed away instead of on display.
*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0 ******************************************
Christmas dinner was fabulous and GG and I were very
happy we could host. Once January rolls around it's time to
get the house back in order and some sort of routine back on
track. I interpret this to mean that I get to decorate and
 organize the house again and this week it's the kitchen.


I have actually been planning to do some sort of giant kitchen
 sign for years. Well as you can see from my photos I got it
completed and we love it. So far my resolution to focus on me
this year seems to be working out. Let me know what you
think and if there is interest I might be able to write a
HOW I DID IT for no money on a blog post.


Another project on stand still is the window below the sign. I
am trying to avoid curtains because we need all the light we
can get from it. And mobile home windows are not
attractive at all. I have hung a small leaded glass piece in the
window for now and I adore the look but I want bigger. I have
done DIY stain glass in the past with great results and I am
considering that for this window. I'll keep you posted.

**********************************




If you would like to learn about our painted fridge:


Second half of the kitchen:
https://bit.ly/2GtkA8M

*******************************************
has tons of unique vintage hardware available for sale

  CLICK the PHOTO for INFORMATION

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware