SHIPLAP COAT RACK - farmhouse style






One of the great elements of this shiplap coat rack is the hand made corbels I used. I made them with a new tool I have.














I am the kind of girl that likes getting tools for gifts. The last
 gifted tool I received was a band saw. I have lots of ideas to 
use it for and these corbels were one of the first things I cut
with the saw.



The corbels are 3 inches thick and the whole piece is big at 4
 ft wide by 3 ft tall. It easily secures to the wall with just one
 person. The wood is painted with ASCP pure white and 
distressed with sand paper to show all the knots, edges, and 
saw marks.

***********************************************************************




I have seen a few of this style coat rack on-line. Some of the
 examples have hung a sign in the open space between the
 corbels, either a WELCOME or family NAME sign.
I think I would like a clock mounting there as well.


If you are local to the Fraser Valley and have been wanting
 one of these for your space, send me a message.


 ********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project. 

      
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
  
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware