UPCOMING PROJECTS



I used my creative skills for the fall launch
of Janome Canada's next machine series.
It is called the M series and the machine is 
designed for all the MAKERS out there.
The LOOKBOOK for the launch has been
released and inside you get to see pages of 
creative ideas from Canadian artists including
several of my projects. I was tasked with
repurposing everyday items for use in a 
MAKER's space. Come check it out!






I turned a jewellery box into BUTTON & BOBBIN storage using AS chalk paint


I converted a vintage spoon rack into a PIN BOARD & BOBBIN HOLDER


I made an old frame into a CHALKBOARD & a PINBOARD all in one


Using paint I turned a thrift store desk into a HIGH END WORKSTATION


And finally I built a CONVERTIBLE CUTTING TABLE from items found in the garage


Watch for the full tutorials on each of my projects in the coming weeks,
AND
right now you can go check out THE M SERIES LOOKBOOK
to see what inspiration you might find inside!

JANOME CANADA LOOKBOOK

Here is a collage of some of what you will see in the LOOKBOOK



********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the items available for your projects.




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware