THE ASPEN SIDEBOARD & APPLIQUES



I found an amazing sideboard before we left on holidays.
It was also amazingly expensive but I wanted to work
with it. It would be just like me to start a dozen projects
before going on vacation and that is exactly what I did.
So now that I'm back home I've been cleaning up all the
projects I started. Next on the list was to finish the 
ASPEN SIDEBOARD ....







The original hardware definitely dated the piece.


.
I added 3 antique drop pulls and 3 wood appliques to the doors. Then I painted it in Annie Sloan
50/50 Old White and Pure White. The hardware is painted and then the majority of the paint is
gently wiped off of the pull with a paper towel.


It is long with 3 separate compartments and is made of solid wood, but she is not heavy.
The heavy furniture is usually built with MDF/Pressboard.


***********************************************
The wood appliques I used on this project are available to purchase here:





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Really a lovely piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your white paint on this sideboard, and the appliques make it really really outstanding! Also, love the way you arranged just the perfect items with the TV, on and behind the sideboard. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!