HOLLYWOOD REGENCY - black & white cabinet makeover






This gorgeous little black and white cabinet started out as trash. Real garbage going to the dump.






First I vacuum out the unwanted creatures,
outside then I removed those handle things.


While stripping all the old paint it was obvious the
 top couldn't be salvaged. I replace it with a cut down 
piece of wood salvaged wood from an old desk.


I had to mend or rebuild every drawer ....
gluing, clamping, and nailing


Step ... #112 so far, I added 4 vintage legs.


Then to priming and tried the great looking handles
I thought would work, actually did work super awesome.


I applied an embossed paper to the
drawer fronts then painted everything gloss black.


All 5 drawers got lined with a printed fabric.

*********************************************************




**TA - DA**

To read about how I add legs click here: 

*******************************************

 vintage hardware

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION 
   
     

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware