WINTER BEDROOM - new carpet and footboard

 



I made some great additions to our bedroom in the fall. Improvements specifically made for the coming winter.  



AREA RUG
Something that was important to me was getting a large rug for the bedroom floor. We live in an older mobile home in the
 country and the walls and floors are cold in the winter.
 We both had a small rug on either side of our queen bed but now I feel very fortunate to have a warm walk most of the way to the bathroom each night. 


 Don't give up and don't settle.
I looked for 3 months for the right sized rug that I loved.
I liked many we saw at HomeSense but never the size we 
needed. We ended up finding the perfect one at a Big Box
 Liquidation location. It was a high end rug that was
returned and now discounted, just for us!


*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0 
*******************************************



*****************************************************




FOOT BOARD
I also add a foot board to the bed so the bulky
 winter bedding wouldn't fall off the end. We double up the
 duvet each year when the weather starts to get cold and the
extra weight always pulls it over the end of the bed.


DREAMING
Our whole bed is custom built by yours truly and
the foot board is also a re-purposed piece I made. I have 
attached it with a french cleat on the end of the box spring.



STAY WARM THIS WINTER!

*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0
has tons of unique vintage hardware available for sale

  CLICK the PHOTO for INFORMATION

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware