OUR WINTER LIVING ROOM - getting organized after christmas



After Christmas I prefer to work with a clean slate. The floor gets vacuumed a million times and every bit of decor gets taken down and put aside. Then I start to create the new feeling I want in our living room one piece at a time.



SIDE ONE
This year I started on one side of the living room, doing a
grey, charcoal and white theme. I focused on the cabinet
and worked out from there. Over the last week I
have been working on finishing up the other side.

*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0 ******************************************

ANNIE SLOAN OLD WHITE
The other side has a different feel but I have made it
all work together by staying with the pieces I adore most.
My white furniture is usually painted with Annie Sloan Old 
White, including the love seat, chair, TV cabinet,
and mirrored armoire shown below. 
****************************************

TURQUOISE SHELF
This time last year I was painting our turquoise shelf.
It is the major reason for the different look
on this side of the room.

 

COLLECTING BASKETS
Whenever I am at the thrift store I always check out
the baskets, they are a great way to store stuff while
looking stylish. Recently I found this vintage white
one to add to my collection.


To see how I painted the turquoise shelf:
 https://bit.ly/2CkuJkv

*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0
has tons of unique vintage hardware available for sale

  CLICK the PHOTO for INFORMATION

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware